1. Registration is accepted via support.sony.com.ph/sdw
2. Acceptance of registration is strictly based on seat availability and confirmed only upon clearance of payment (via bank deposit), notified by a confirmation email.
3. In the case of non-paying courses, acceptance of registration is based on seat availability and on a first-come-first served basis.
For Payment of Fee
1. Fees for advanced workshops are as per indicated in each of the relevant course overview page. All fees are in Philippine pesos, and inclusive of tax. 2. The fee amount for all courses is dependant on the particular course conducted.
3. Payment must be made in full upon registration to guarantee your seat in the selected workshop.
4. Payment can be made via bank deposit to SPH bank account with details as follows:
BDO – 006850052739 (Savings)
BPI - 1921-1133-54 (Current)
Once done, please send a scanned copy of deposit slip to email@example.com. You also need to indicate your Name, Username and Registration Number in your email for identification purposes.
5. Deposits have to be received and cleared by Sony at least twenty-four (24) hours before workshop starts. Otherwise, your reservation will be forfeited and your seat will be released to other interested participants. A confirmation of acceptance will be sent via email as proof of receipt and clearance.
6. No refund will be given if customer did not attend the class on the registered date due to any reasons without informing Sony Philippines Inc. in advance at least forty –eight (48) hours before the workshop starts.
Attending the Training
1. Only the registered participants can attend the training, and it is strictly not transferable.
2. Registered participants must produce the Confirmation of Acceptance email as a proof that they have registered for that workshop along with a valid ID for identification purposes. Sony reserves the right to reject any customer who has not registered for the workshop or fail to produce the confirmation of acceptance.
3. . Registered participants are encouraged to bring their own Sony personal equipment.
4. Registered participants who are attending the workshop are to comply with the rules and regulations of the workshop venue.
1. Sony reserves the right to change the validity of the promotion and the training schedules, venues or contents without prior notice.
2. Sony reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
Please enter your User Name and Password below to login.